Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Influenster JollyVoxBox

I finally received my #JollyVoxBox from Influenster!!  YAY!! I was so excited to open it up and find out what was inside!  

Ok, let's get to all the goodies!!  First, Skinny Cow Divine Filled Chocolates!!   One word:  YUM!!!  Of course, with the new year, most of us want to shed a few pounds, me too.  And I have a HUGE sweet tooth!  These will help me to get that sweet when I want it. AND IT'S REAL CHOCOLATE!!  The variety I got was peanut butter creme filled.  I love pb and chocolate and these satisfied.  @TheSkinnyCow   #IndulgeWithSkinny    Each box costs about $3.50 for 6 servings.


The next goodie was Duckling Mini Roll Tape.  Such a cute little roll of Duck Tape!  I love Duck Tape and now that it comes in colors and designs, I love it even more!  Influenster tasked me to wrap a present with it, but I didn't get my box til after Christmas, so no presents.  :(  But it is a fun accent to my nail polish packages! 
@TheDuckBrand    #MiniDuckling  Each roll costs about $2.99.  My only suggestion is that they make it in cow print!!








My next treasure was a packet of Puffs Tissues with Lotion!  I love the purse pack size and I have been a forever fan of Puffs.  I tend to be a bit OCD when it comes to certain brands of certain items I buy.  Not for everything, but for facial tissues, I have to have Puffs!  I like the feeling of them on my face and my nose when I have a cold or just have to blow my nose.  @Puffs    #PassthePuffs 



The last 2 goodies were Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celesial and  NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow in Long Beach Sands.  Both colors were neutrals.  The eye shadows didn't really show up well on me (and my picture taking skills when it comes to selfies aren't great).  The eye shadow applied nice and smooth and has a pretty shimmer.  I tried using it with water to try to darken it up a bit, but that didn't work well.  One thing that helped is the fact that I have my eyeliner tattooed on. This added a little more depth to the shadows!  The NYC HD Color Trio runs about $2.99 each.    @NYCNewYorkColor   #HDColorTrio 
 
The Rimmel lip lacquer was nice. It went on smooth and was not sticky nor did it clump up like I have had some lip glosses do.  This was a good color for me though I would have gotten one with a little more pink in it for myself.  This will definitely be going in my purse!  The Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer sells for around $5.49.
@RimmelLondonUS  #ShowOffLipLacquer 

 








I really look forward to the next #VoxBox I receive.  This was a fun box to get and I enjoyed playing (and eating) with the treats in it! 



2 comments:

  1. How fun! The duct tape is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.. love the duck tape, Oh.. and the Puffs too. Love Puffs with lotion and vicks lol

    ReplyDelete