Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Review: Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor



Hello to all!  Hope everyone is managing to stay warm and out of the snow.  The cold seems to be being unkind to everyone as of late.  I adjusted my artwork to reflect the recent snowfall.  We even had a bit of the white stuff down here on the coast of North Carolina.  It stayed until the sun got hold of it.  I stepped just outside my sliding glass door to capture a couple pictures and stepped right into an inch of snow that had gathered on the door ledge.  It's been 2 years since I've been home to Ohio and the snow, but it's amazing how that cold can creep right into your bones!

Well, the weather is not the topic of today's blog is my review of the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor I received from BzzAgent.  According to Schick, "if you’ve got sensitive skin, it’s time to start looking for more from your razor instead of settling for quick fixes. But if you’re going to treat yourself to quality, where should you start looking? Only Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor has Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Serum infused with Shea Butter, hydrating your skin longer than any other razor—for up to 2 hours after shaving, so how about there, for starters? If that’s not enough for you, the 5 Curve Sensing blades with unique Skin Guards that help protect your sensitive skin from irritation should seal the deal."

Now, do I think it lived up to that hype? Uh, ya, I think it did!  My legs felt so nice after I shaved them, I was amazed!  I used the coupon that was included for a free can of  Skintimate Shave Gel.  I love shave gels!  I used to steal my ex-husbands until he made me buy my own.  I like the way the gels foam up after applied to my leg.  And I had one heck of a task to conquer.

 It was time to shed my, I mean shave my winter "leggings".  It had been long enough and what a great challenge for this razor!  What many don't know about me is that I suffer from some, at times, terrible tremors.  My hands shake almost all the time.  It isn't uncommon for me to nick myself at least once every time I shave my legs, thus I don't shave very often.  But I just got the razor in the mail and and I had to try it.  

I have to say I was honestly impressed with the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor.  I didn't nick myself once! And I had the smoothest shave I have had in quite a long time!  I believe I will be keeping this razor and continuing to use it.

Thank you BzzAgent!

Moo!!!  Leigh Anne

1 comment:

  1. I may have to try this razor. My poor legs get irritated and bumpy every time I shave, even with a sensitive skin shave gel. :(

    ReplyDelete