Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Polish Yer Hooves - Birthstones

Hello, my friends!  I know some of you have been waiting for me to reopen.  Well, your wait is over!  I wish to introduce to you my interpretation on the Birthstones!  I have always loved rich jewel tones so I decided a while back that I would attempt to do my own line of rich, beautiful colors!  

This will be a 2 or 3 part introduction. (It all depends on how much the sun compromises with me.  I already had to do 2 pics inside so they are not as well represented as I would like, but bear with me!  

So here ya go!  Here are a few of the new colors!  All the polishes have a texture to them due to the "diamond" glitter base I used for all the colors. 







  

 











March and April are glitter toppers.  They are shown with a white base coat. I have yet to name it!!  Maybe Undies?  

 
   












There you go! Any takers so far?  I am going to do pre-orders.  I don't have a form made up for this (I'm not skilled enough to figure out how to make one!)  But if you PM the Polish Yer Hooves page, I will get an order form made up for you as well as a total!  

Full sized - $8.00 - 
FS w/ Scent  - $8.50
Mini -  $3.00
Mini w/ Scent - $3.25

Scents available for adding are:
Apple Cinnamon Streusel
Baby Powder
Blueberry Muffin
Chocolate Lover
Cinnamon
French Lavender
Fresh Cut Roses
Hyacinth
Jasmine
Lemongrass
Lilac
Piña Colada
Peppermint
Pine Forest
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Sandalwood
Strawberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean
Vanilla Lavender


I have the rest of the polishes will be coming in the next couple blogs.  I also have my blog on the latest Ipsy Bag coming as well!  It is a nice and Sun-Worthy bag of goodies!

Have a beautifully cow filled day!

Leigh Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment