Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sally's Clearance Haul

I managed to get in on a few of the clearance polishes at Sally's this weekend!  YAY!!!  I picked uo a few China Glaze, Finger Paints and an Orly.  The China Glazes are Caribbean Temptation, Sexy in the City and Japanese Koi (neon orange).  The Finger Paints are One in a Melonand Sweet Spring.  And last but not least, Orly Key Lime Twist. The polishes were either $2.99 and $4.50.


I polished my nails with the China Glaze Sweet Spring.  It is a pretty pale pink.  I am amazed with this polish!  It has super shiny finish to the polish!! In the picture, I do not have a top coat on my nails!!   It was opaque in 3 coats and dried fairly quickly.  In less than an hour, it is dent proof after 3 coats.  I consider that pretty great!



              No Flash                                                                                            Flash







Big difference in the color with and without a flash.   I wasn't sure I would like the color but it was a buy 2 get 1 free today so I decided to pick it up.  Most of the colors left are drab colors or serious glitter bombs.  I can make my own glitter bomb that I like more than what was offered on clearance.

I might do something else with this mani, like stamp or maybe some fancy nail art!  I'll post it if I decide to do it.  My next mani will be in the Caribbean Temptation color!


Have a great and cow filled day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I wish I had money!! I almost never go to Sally's. The one by the mall is hard to get in and out of and the one by Ulta the ladies don't know what they're doing (or don't care) so I usually skip it. Great haul!! Great to see you posting. :D

    ReplyDelete